Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 23, 2017

Card & Gift Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

A really quick post today as I have lots to do before the big day.  I did all my shopping yesterday but you can sign your name in the dust in my house and so to get that in order is the main task for today.

But the draw for a winner has been chosen at random to receive the card and gift from yesterday. It was the lovely nesting Family Ties dolls and sentiments.  The name chosen is you ...

Maggie Gardner

please will you email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and they will be on their way to you straight away.

I hope you will put them to good use and please let me know when you have them safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


7 comments:

  1. Lovely Xmas present Maggie - enjoy! Still got 2 sleeps to do the dusting Christina! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Maggie, enjoy. Seasons Greeting Christina. Diana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Christina & family. Merry Christmas to all of your followers if your blog that read this! May everyone have a blessed New Year as well. Congratulations to Maggie ! You will have lots of fun with that beautiful set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Maggie.
    By the way Christina, I order a portion of your collection. You did such a great job at designing it that I decided to give myself a great gift that I will use for a very long time.
    Thank you for being you:-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...