Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 31, 2017

Transfer Gel and Foil

Hi Everybody,

I would like to share a video with you using the Transfer Gel that I bought the other week

I am really pleased with the result and the cards look very expensive with this fabulous effect added.

I used some of the Creative Stencils from Craft Stash and the Flourish one is my absolute favourite.

For this card I did pink foil on pink card and then layers to give dimension

The sentiment is one I have had for a long time and I thought it would set this foil off perfectly.
Here is the Flourish again but this time it is silver foil on a white background.

I layered it with pink and added in some lovely pink flowers. And that it all it took to create this luxurious card

Imagine this for a Silver Wedding Anniversary card
.... Perfection !!

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love this look and it's pink! Great color choice! Always love your videos and try never to miss one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christina, two fantastic cards very intrigued of to see how you managed the magic.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards & a great video.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards!
    They look so elegant when using that technique :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards Christina colours fab very fibrant colours thank you love june xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the effect on these cards Christina, i will watch the video later .
    Thank you
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Christina , I just love these look and the two cards are beautiful.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Christina- gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and colour of foil Christina, informative video too

    June

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...