Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 23, 2017

Papercraft Essentials 150 - Enchanted Corner

Hi Everybody,

The die and stamp set from this months
 Papercraft Essentials 150
 is so cute. I could have played with this all day

The variations are endless with these little fellows and I am sure that you will come up with many many more.

Inside the magazine there are lots more ideas for you but I have added some of mine to the video.



It will be in the shops tomorrow the 24th August and this is sure to go quickly because of the fun factor with it

There is also a free paper pack with this issue and that will help you to create some pretty scenes for your Gnomes

Stamp as many of these little men out as you need and colour them up.

If you don't use them all then you can keep some ready to add to your next project


The dies will cut out the gnomes and the lantern and parcel for you or you can simply stamp them onto the gnomes themselves.

Have fun with them and see what you can come up with

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




15 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, these are so cute must get down early to make sure I get this one.
    Off to watch video.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely charming cards. I am blown away by your imagination.
    I can site in front of paper, dies and stamps and be totally blank and clueless as what to do.
    I love your creative mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card & a great video.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina,
    oh what a lovely card. Love those cute gnomes.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute are these three little men.............

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina,

    These are very sweet, cute and fun cards. Off to watch the video.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. These stamps look such fun - must get this magazine. Thank you for the inspiration, Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    What a lovely set of stamps and Dies. I must get this magazine but won't be able to tomorrow as we're up the hospital all day tomorrow. So hopefully they'll have it on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute! The gnomes are very cute and I love the gnome home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina- you did an awesome job on these little gnomes! What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is perfect for a daughter in law. I really splurged and ordered tnis magazine with the stamps. I am in the U. S.and cant find it here.
    Thank u for being a wonderful representative of craft projects, and creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where in the USA did you manage to find the magazine with the stamps & dies? I'd love to be able to find them!! TIA!

      Delete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...