Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 10, 2017

Fuzzy Lemon Collection

Hi Everybody,

This has been a busy week for me and in it I have added five new videos to the blog pages. 
 Yesterday saw the addition of  Lavish Label Layers and today I have four more featuring the new dies from the Fuzzy Lemon Collection at Craft Stash


For the first video I thought I would stick with a male theme as this is one I am often asked about.

 I know that many of  us can make ladies flowery cards all day long ... but when it comes to men we scratch our heads.

So here is one that is easy to do and the idea can be adapted to produce any style of jacket for your recipient


 The next one is using the

This can be used any way you like. Either as a single glass of adding several to your card as I have here.

The video will give you more ideas that you may like to try for yourself

This one is prefect for any engagement or wedding celebrations you have coming up and for my card I have kept to gold and white.

This card was really easy to make and yet is very effective.

The video shows the making of this one

Then last but not least is this really pretty card.

This was my favorite from the cards in that set and I  used pearls on the dress of the 

It was added to a simple stencilled background and coloured as if the dancer is facing away from us.

I hope you will enjoy all four of these videos and of course the one from yesterday too.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, beautiful and interesting cards today off to watch the videos now.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, will watch the videos tonight.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and ideas Christina, Thank you.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Christina, you have been busy All lovely.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been so busy Christina love them all thank you so much xxxxxxxx
    Love June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards.
    Thanks for the great videos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must agree with Val Jones, you have been busy Christina

    Lovely range of cards, now to watch the videos!

    June

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    What great ideas, thank you. I'll have a look at the video's later.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards and "good idea" videos - thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina,
    All your cards are beautiful. The new dies from the Fuzzy Lemon Collection are so versatile. Love the Flourish stencil as well. I watched all videos: so many ideas, techniques, samples … I learned so much today. I never tried to make a stamp from a die or to use a die as a stencil but for sure I will try it now. I have 2 favourites cards: Happy B-day card using The Fancy Bow Tie and the Best wishes card where you used peals on Ballerina’s dress. Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing and for the great inspiration.
    Have a great day.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the ideas and well done video with extra tips. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Christina for the lovely cards and the great tutorials. Lots of things to do there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good afternoon Christina- A great card! I need to watch this video for sure! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. some great inspiration Christina. Will watch your videos tomorrow. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...