Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 05, 2017

Circles Rainbow Card

Hi Everybody,

For todays card I have used just one circle die and cut seven of them.

Then I coloured them in with Spectrum Noir Pens in rainbow shades.

I added them to a cloud embossed panel with varying thicknesses of foam underneath some of them.

If you don't have a cloud die then roughly cut some by hand and add a little shading with some pale grey ink.

I added them in an arc to the embossed panel and placed a cloud at each end. The sentiment is from Crafters Companion and it was stamped and heat embossed on to the lower cloud

Quick and easy to do with just a few circles and could be for any occasion ... male or female, young or old.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


10 comments:

  1. A sweet card with a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card-perfect way to use up scraps of coloured card.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christina, a quick and easy but a great card today.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and effective. Good idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina

    A bright and colourful card today

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    Love it, just goes to show that a simple card can be as effective. Perfect for both sexes.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Christina, super card, very simple but effective, thank you for sharing.
    Take care X
    Jess Watson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Effective little card. At first, I thought it was felt!
    Love the simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Christina,
    What a lovely CAS card for us today. I love the sentiment. I think even I couldn't make a mess of trying this one...unless I put the colours in the wrong order lol.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina,
    What a fun card! Simply and colorful. Thanks for sharing.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...