Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 03, 2017

Card Winner

Hi Everybody,

It's a lovely day here this morning so I am hoping it will stick around for some time. Can you believe that half the year has gone already. I have lots of new and exciting things coming up for the rest of the year and I am really looking forward to it.

Busy day today and I have lots of filming to do in readiness for my summer break that is coming up soon.  I will be scheduling posts to go out while I am away and my "Give Aways" will be there as usual.

But today Winner has been chosen at random and the name this week is you ...
Terrie ...
Would you email me with your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the card will be on its way to you

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Terrie! I know you will love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Terrie....beautiful day down in Dorset too Christina, too nice to be indoors .....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations Terrie something for you to treasure
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Terrie on winning the card, you'll be thrilled with it, I'm sure.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrie huge Congratulations on winning such a beautiful card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pleased for yoy Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Terrie on winning the card!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Terrie enjoy your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Terrie a treasure to keep love to you Christina enjoy your weekend
    Love June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Terrie, enjoy this beautiful art piece

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...