Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 07, 2016

Water Colour Wednesday - Train and Carriage

Hi Everybody,

This blue card would be perfect for a small boys birthday and it was quick and easy to do.

I have used some dotty blue card for the background and this one is from the Craft Shows

I wrapped it with blue ribbon before adding it to the base card

The stamp I have used is from Clearly Besotted but at the moment they are taking a break.

So the stamp won't be available to purchase until next year so keep a look out for it.

 I have simply used Distress Inks to add the colours to my train and carriages and then I used the matching die set to cut them out.  The rail is p[art of the stamp set and the wheels and piffs of steam are from the die set.

Altogether a pretty card and of course the train set could be for a girl also 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

15 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a fabulous card for a little boy and I'm sure some little girls would love it too.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for any little 2 year old.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute little card, I can see some little boy being so happy at receiving this...will keep a look out for it....thanks Christina...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Christina, it's so perfect for a little one

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card Christina....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card for a young child - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Christina- what an awesome card. This so much reminds me of a boy I babysit for for years. Trains was his favorite. He is now grown & has 2 sons . This car is very nice & perfect for so many occasions. Thank you for sharing this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina,
    What a cute card today. I just adores the little train, the puffs of smoke are too sweet aren't they.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable. By the way, because of all the great tutorials and brilliant ideas you share, I am selling cards to some people. It helps paying for some of the products needed to produce them . It keeps my artistic mind busy.
    Thank You so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello - your card today is so sweet! Love the cute train!
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so cute Christina. Great for the younger child!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect for a little boy, my grandson will be 2 next May. I will keep an eye out for this stamp or one like it. Thanks for sharing. Dianne Crowe

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card for little boys, so cute, boys just love trains, I know my little grandson does

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...