Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 23, 2016

Water Colour Wednesday - Spring Chicken ??

Hi Everybody,

I bought this stamp a while ago from the craft shows that I go to and it really made me smile.

It is a Woodware stamp called  No Spring Chicken   and the legs can be removed if you wished.

You can sit the chicken on her nest complete with as many eggs as you wanted

I have coloured her with Gansai Tambi water colours and pencils and tried to give her feathers.

But I think it would have been better with the shades darkened more

Even so I think this is a really cute  stamp set that would suit many occasions.

I will be using this again and varying the scene for another fun card

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Great looking card with your spring chicken.....many ideas with sentiments......tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Christina, enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christina, a fabulous funny card and love the sentiment a must stamp set.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina,
    Oh! so cute.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha made me chuckle too Christina, a great happy card .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite an unusual stamp, your colouring is great Christine....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Christina :) Love, Love, Love todays card!! Looking forward to seeing what else you do with it. Also wanted to say yesterdays card was BEAUTIFUL. Didn't have time to comment. I did miss the flowers though, but it was still beautiful without them. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your day. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Cute little card and would be ideal for someone who does not like fuss. Love it
    Love & best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina

    I LOVE this card and the sentiment, it's so cute and appropriate for a few of my friends!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A happy card - made me smile despite not being a spring chicken !

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card! Your Spring Chicken makes me smile!
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, makes me smile as well. Love the sentiment for her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - love the chicken image - must get this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Thanksgiving Christina ! Blessings to you & yours ! These are both lovely cards. I love the pink cards you make & the scenery card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just what I needed, makes me chuckle too. Lovely . Thank you for sharing Christina.
    Dorothy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...