Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 13, 2016

Todays Winner

Hi Everybody,

Another lovely day here in the North West and I have a day to relax.  I have been engrossed in the Olympics and watching the ladies gymnastics was amazing.  The tiny American girl Simone Biles was just a pleasure to behold and I swear that girl can fly

But the draw for the card has been done and the winner this week is you ...

Jan Castle
please email me with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the card will be on its way to you.

I hope you will like it and would you let me know when it arrives with you.
I promise you it is much better in the hand 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Yay You Jan!! You've won a MOST BEAUTIFUL Christina Card!! Happy Dance! I know you will enjoy and treasure it for a long time. Have a GREAT Day!

    Good Morning Christina :) I think we are kindred spirits with the things we enjoy in life. We've been watching the Olympics as well, and all the wonderful athletes the world has to offer. Simone certainly is one of those amazing athletes. I love the artistry in which each gymnast performs. We are welcoming some very needed rain here today in Gaylord, Michigan. There is a local craft show going on in town today. Maybe ~between the raindrops ~ we may take a gander through and have a look/see. Enjoy a Beautiful Day Dear Lady. Big Hugs.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina

    Hope the whole weekend is relaxing for you

    Congratulations to Jan on her win

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Jan....enjoy the card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine. You have been blessed with a gift,and is so nice that you share it with others. You make the most beautifull cards..I try my best,but its nice to see other peoples work,i thank you for the sharing..Keep up the good work and Happy carding..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jan!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats enjoy your beautiful card .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christina enjoy your day of relaxing! Congratulations Jan on winning a beautiful card of Christina's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jan. I know you will enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Jan....I too have been engrossed in the Olympics, especially the tennis and cycling...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...