Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 25, 2016

Todays Winner,

Hi Everybody,

Today the sun is shining and it is lovely to sit outside. I wish it would last for a few weeks now so that at least we can feel that we have had some summer.

My eldest Granddaughter is coming home for a  two week visit from her work experience in Australia later in July and so I am hoping for some good weather then, and maybe we can have a BBQ for all the family.

The draw has been done for yesterdays pink card and the name chosen at random this week it you ...

Isabel Gunter 
could you please let me have your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the card will be on its way to you straight away

Please let me know when it arrives with you and I hope that you will like it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Isabel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Isabel !
    Have a nice week end all, Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, hope your weather picks up for you. congratulations Isabel enjoy you beautiful card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope she had a great time down here, such a lovely place to call 'home' :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...