Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 27, 2015

Another Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

Before I tell you the name of this weeks winner I would like to point you in the direction of the new addition to the top of the left hand side bar.  It is called  Inspiration and if you click the photo it will take you to a new page.

On that page I have added a short video to show you ... grouped all together... just some of the cards that have been made over the last few weeks. This is Griffs' idea and we thought that it may offer some ideas if you get stuck for ways to make your cards.

I will be adding a new video every few weeks and some of the cards have actually been tutorials ... here  or on Spellbinders Blog or on Card Making Magic ...  I hope you enjoy !!


So on to the winner of the Friday Freebie  Pink card from yesterday.  
The name drawn this week is you ...     


Ann Lauzon ...
would you email me please
christina@card-making-magic.com
with your full postal address and the card will be on its way to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Read On

Before I go I have to tell you that three of the blue cards from the "Ten Cards For Ten Winners" have not been claimed and so I have re drawn three more winners to each get a Blue card from those offered on the 19th June. Those names are ...

Donna Sherman
Jayne Buckley
Sandra Smith 
please contact me at the email address above
You have 48 hours to claim the cards

I know I have said this before  and I don't want it to send like a rant .... but please if you are not going to come back and check for your name then please don't add it to the list.  I make the cards and I am happy to send them anywhere ... but I can't chase you for your address ... that is up to you. 

But if you don't check then you have taken away the chance for somebody else to win the offered prize. 

And last but not least ... the names are drawn at random and the winners notified in the Blog post. Some one, who has not been named as a winner, has left me her name, telephone number and address in the comments to have a card 

Please do not add personal information into the comment box contact me privately at the email address above if your name is shown as the winner.  I have deleted the comment with the personal info on it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Good morning Christina

    Congratulations to Ann on winning your card. That was a good idea of Griffs to come up with the inspiration ideas on your blog. I've just had a look and it is very inspiring. I know where to look when I am stuck for ideas. Enjoy your Saturday.

    Regards
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    Congratulations to the comment winner. A brilliant idea of the Inspiration button. Well done Griff. It's always nice to have cards all in one place, and an added bonus of a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the one Pink and three new Blue winners of Beautiful Christina Cards!!! May you enjoy and treasure them for a long time to come! Yay You!! Ok…. group happy dance :)

    Good Morning Christina :) Just wanted to mention on your Inspiration page, I just loved your yellow card with the bokeh technique! Oh that was sooooo cheerful… sooooo pretty. Enjoy a fabulous weekend!! Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations ladies. enjoy your win. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina ,congrats to your lucky winner ,a great idea from Griff i am off to have a look now .
    Thank You
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations girls, a super duper card on its way to you....I come on here everyday for my 'daily fix', I just love your cards Christina, why someone would do this I do not know...their loss.....continue to keep us inspired...thank you.....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all 4 winners!! Enjoy your beautiful cards!! Thanks for the Inspiration spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. More inspiration....love it! Thanks so much Christina!!!
    Of course, if those 3 do not claim their cards - I would be thrilled to take their place - LOL!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a supper idea Griff, I will definitely click on the Inspiration card and have a peek. Congratulations girls, wonderful cards you will be receiving. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done ladies, enjoy your beautiful Christina card. The inspiration link is a great idea, thanks Griff and Christina it's much appreciated, I am away next week on holiday so will have to wait a week for my Christina fix.
    Regards Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. late comment today- been enjoying the sun shine - hope Blackpool has too. Love the inspiration idea. The people who don't check for their name don't know what they're missing. I just love the card I won a few weeks ago. It has pride of place in my craft room. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...