Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 31, 2014

Tattered Lace Bow

Hi Everybody,

The pretty lacy bow on this card is from Tattered Lace and when ever it is on Create and Craft it sells out very quickly.

Here I have threaded some navy blue ribbon through it and added a large pearl cluster to the centre.

I have used it to cover the join in the two panels of dotty card and embossed card.

The little organza butterfly is one from my "Stash"  but the pearls around the sentiment are from Want2Scrap 

The sentiment is from the Crafters Companion Sentimentals 

Most of the dies on this card are from Tattered Lace and so I can't add the photos to let you see which they are ... but the base is from the SB Matting Basics which are always a good way for me to start my card.

I have now added the PinIt Button to each individual card  and it will show up if you hover your mouse over the photo.

So if you like something that you see please feel free to Pin the card to your board ... and thank you if you do

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



13 comments:

  1. Good morning Christina,
    LOVE it, a stunningly beautiful card........I have resisted that Die up till now!!!
    Have a great day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christina,
    Another pretty card, haven't got any tattered lace dies but they all look lovely, will have to see what my birthday brings.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    Another 'oh so beautiful' card. The tattered lace dies are so pretty and inticate.Love the navy with the pale blue and white. Gorgeous!

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, with not too many dies Christina, I love it. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this bow die and it is absolutely beautiful - very detailed. Lovely card again today Christina. Have a great weekend everyone. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely anniversary or friendship card this will be! Thank you for all the wonderful ideas. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, I have this bow die, but never tried threading ribbon thru, thanks for the idea Christina....Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stunning, Christina!! That lacy bow looks amazing!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Consider yourself pinned!. Love using the bow die it's so versatile and just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning so beautiful and so you. Just had my third order from Wild Orchid Crafts thank you for the introduction their goods are superb.
    with love
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my that is just stunning, I can see why it always sells out, love how delicate it is and looks great with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...