Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 09, 2014

Soon be Valentines Day ...

Etsy Shop
Hi Everybody,

I know it's not red but I thought this would make a very pretty card for Valentines Days all the same.

So it is in a deep lilac colour and I have added this to my Etsy Shop.  I will be doing it again in red and that will also go into the shop.

The lilac and the white go together so well and I have used the pearl "Bling"  from Want2Scrap that matches the heart shapes

I turned the largest heart in to a frame and added the lattice behind it .. and the smallest heart has just been embossed with the  Regency Swirls  from  Crafters Companion.

The sentiment is one of the Sentimentals Range from Crafters Companion   and I stamped it in blue and embossed it in clear .... less messy that way.

The beautiful embossing folder is also from Crafters Companion and is called the large A4 Picnic Plaid ... and it is beautiful

The two butterflies on each heart are a very fine organza and I bought those at the craft show last year... and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



19 comments:

  1. Christina this card is gorgeous ,it would make a lovely
    wedding or anniversary too.LOVE IT.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think red is highly over rated for Valentine's Day. I would much prefer this gorgeous confection - not that my husband has ever sent me a Valentine in my life! He does remember my birthday and anniversary so I shouldn't complain. This really is beautiful. Christine. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lattice behind the heart frame - gorgeous card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina,
    Another very pretty card. love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my giddy aunt! Today's card is just stunning Christina...and no it doesn't need to be red as it's made with love anyway. Just adore the colours...very pretty combo.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Christina, I much prefer any colour other than Red for Valentines Day.
    Love the lattice work behind the Heart
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely stunning card Christina, and it could be used for various other 'lovey dovey' occasions apart from Valentine's Day. The colours are beautiful, another winner. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful creation!! Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is stunning! I am so loving the hearts!
    More hearts please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina,
    WOW! Such loveliness. Wish I were receiving the card. Great job! Love it, love it, love it. Thank you for all your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and love the colors. Christina which embossing folder did you use on this? I think Ive seen you use this before and still cannot find it on Crafters Companion site in USA. Can you tell me the name and number please? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, I love the idea of not using red, great textures, love the background in each heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty. I like things in other colors other than the traditional sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good evening Christina,
    What another beautiful card you have made for us yet again Christina. I also think that it would make a stunning card for a couple for any special occasion and it can be made to match the event whatever the special day is. I am so glad that i stumbled across your site on You Tube as you have given be a fresh and different approach to my card making along Sue Wilson. I have a lot more confidence since watching both of you extraordinary ladies in making my cards, only thing is i can never make an actual duplicate. So thank you and Griff for his camera work that lets us all see your cards to the utmost perfection.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Norah

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, WOW, WOW~ What a GORGEOUS card! Christina, you have such an eye to detail and design! This is fabulous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Christina ! I think that of all your cards, this is my favourite !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Christina, simply beautiful! I see you have used the same embossing folder you used for the gorgeous white and cream lattice card. Could you please tell me which one it is?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...