Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 11, 2013

Not Pink ....

Hi Everybody,

I thought I would add a card today that was not pink ... just for a change.

So this one is a lovely fresh pale green polka dot teamed with a pale lilac ... and I like the finished card very much.

The dies I have used are listed below and the ribbon is from my "Stash".

The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts  and I have added sparkle with fine glitter.


I buy  mine from Glitter Magic  as they are always at the craft shows and their glitter is a much better price than the shops.

I usually buy lots of packets of the same glitter and then decant them  into a larger container ... and if I ever dropped it I would cry ...really cry !!

I have added a label inside for the inscription of signature and wrapped it with the same green ribbon.

It does look so much more glamorous in real life

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can see I've got a long way to go yet :) I love how you continued the detail inside the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Christina,
    What a truely beautiful card with a beautiful sentiment that would be so appropriate for my very best friend Debbie. I love it love and the "pink" flowers go so beautifully with the pale green. I love how you finish off the inside of the card to match the outside as i have the same thoughts as yourself about the inside looking as good as the out. Thank you Christina for another beautiful addition,
    Love and crafty hugs
    Norah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    A fantastic card, love the pale lilac with the green, stunning. Great sentiment too.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the framing and the colors are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these dies Christina, such a pretty card. You're such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design and beautiful colours Christina. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning christina what a beautiful card i love the colour scheme you have done xx

    Debs A

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...