Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 22, 2013

White Voile ...

Hi Everybody,

Todays card features some of the pretty white Voile that I showed you a few days ago.

It is Roses with white and silver vine leaves around them and is much more elaborate in real life than the photo shows.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts  and they have been sparkle with Glamour Dust.... and around the petals I have added in some pearls.

The ribbon is a mix of Organza and white with a silver edge toit and both are from Mei Flower  ... then along the length of ribbon I have added a string of self adhesive pearls.

The ribbon centre has a Baby's Breath flower in place over the knot.

I shall be playing with another of the Voile sheets for tomorrows card ...

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




11 comments:

  1. hi Christina another beautiful card .dont no how you do it.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Christina! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely stunning card this morning Christina. I love how you used the voile on the card, I have loads of this and just wasn't sure what to do with it. Now I am starting to get some ideas into my 'stagnant' brain, so hopefully my cards will start to come eventually. lol. Thank you for the inspiration, it is really helping me. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina,
    Just beautiful, love it all.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Christina, I love the sentiment and all the beautiful details you always put into your cards they really are stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina. Wow, this is a stunning card. Love the layout and colours. Wish I had some of your mojo,lol.
    Hugs. Jan. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful wedding card, its stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so elegant and beautiful, Christina!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I love the verse. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love the delicate framing the detailed scallops gives to the card, your flowers are arranged so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful card, christina. I really love your designs :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...