Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 30, 2013

Christmas Cards ...

Hi Everybody,

Late post today but I have been busy adding some new video tutorials to the website and this is one of them.

This  Christmas Bauble Card  was just a fun way to create some decoration for the front  and there is not a Spellbinder in sight.

All of it ... from the base to the Baubles is all hand cut with very little measuring involved.

Simple and easy to do and I really enjoyed making these pretty cards.

I used one of the 8 x 8 Embossilicious Folders from Crafters Companion to add texture to the front panel and the inside one.

The Diamante stops the Baubles from looking as if they are  floating in mid air and adds a touch of luxury at the same time  and it is  from Want2Scrap

I think it is a very pretty effect and you can ring the changes in so many ways for each card that you make.

Before I go can I ask  Annabella  to contact me please regarding the Give Away you have  won ... the instructions and my email address are in the winners email that was sent to you.

Tell me who you are and give me your address so that I can get the prize in the post to you.    If you don't contact me by Wednesday of this week I will draw again and somebody else will get the prize.

And last but not least I have started an ETSY shop as I have so many cards that I am going to need to move house.  I have made them to order in the past and I have not had one come back to me yet with a complaint so it has to be worth considering.
 
So more tomorrow ..... 

Hugs xx 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas card Christina, this is definately one for the making. Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Christina, I really love all your cards and your tutorials. Thanks again for sharing your love of cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Christina! Think I might be making some similar ones very soon. Thanks for your fantastic inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Christina love the colours hugs Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great idea Christina... nice to get away from the usual Christmas colours... love it



    1

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love the colours and easy make system

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...