Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 31, 2013

Two Winners ....

Hi Everybody,

Today is the draw fro the TWO prizes on offer and this is one of them.

They are basically the same it's just that the CD and alphabet  in each one is  different

And the winners are  ......

Mary W  and  Melanie Carter 

so if you can email me your land addresses please ladies I will pop the parcels in the post to you straight away.

I hope you will enjoy the prize and add your cards to the Gallery Page on the website.

But you don't have to be a winner to do that ... any card or project that you would like to show case can be added so please feel free to do so. 

You can add four photos at any one time but you need to tell us a little about YOU and how you made the card please. 

Card Making Gallery   is there just for you ... and you can comment on the cards from others.  And the Gallery is growing all the time with beautiful cards that you are making and they are a delight to see.

 More tomorrow ...

Hugs cc

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies, enjoy your fab prize. I didn't realise that I can upload my creations onto a gallery, must have a go as it would be great to get feedback from like minded people. Thanks Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you Christina I am absolutely thrilled. Looking forward to playing when it arrives x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done girls.. have fun with your winning goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies, enjoy your prizes. I won some crafty goodies last week from Crafter's Companion, I was thrilled to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mary and Melanie.... have fun.
    Heather W
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done ladies enjoy your goodies
    hugs adie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners, enjoy your goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christina, Thank you so much, I can't wait to start playing with the goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...