Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 16, 2013

Tone on Tone

Hi Everybody,

The beautiful Quatrefoil Pattern die is featured on this card ... have you got yours yet    ?? Click the link to buy it from Sunrise Crafts.

There are many many Spellbinders that I really love and this has to rank amongst my favorites and one I can use time and time again.

The card itself is nothing more than the A2 matting basics made into a Hinged Card

I have just  layered this with the  Quatrefoil Pattern in the same cream card.

A little tag has been added to the top with gold embossed sentiment and you won't get a much more simple card than  that for a card in a hurry.

The stain edged Organza bow  with the pearl centre is the finishing touch  ....

More tomorrow 

Hugs xx


11 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, this is a gorgeous card and elegant in it's simplicity. I have a lattice die from spellbinders (I'm so addicted) but not this one....yet! Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous one Christina, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Christina as usual, love the quatrefoil die.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous die Christina, another to add to my ever growing list. Your card is beautiful in its simplicity and could be used for so many occasions. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bardzo elegancka i niezwykle delikatna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina, I am still waiting on my Quatrefoil die coming through, I wish it would hurry up. lol
    This is an absolutely beautiful card, I will be keeping a copy of this one. I won't be about for a while as my laptop is sick and has to go to hospital for a while. Hope to be back soon. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, love it, love it! Oh did I mention I love it. So elegant. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina, I got both of the dies on Saturday and can't wait to see what I can create with them. By the way,your last week of cards have been outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good evening Christina,
    Loving that stunning card.
    Decided I did not need that Die but have changed my mind and off to order. Hope they still have it.
    Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina what a beautinful card it is stunning love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...