Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 17, 2013

Flowerless Card ...

Hi Everybody,

I thought I would take a break from pink and flowers for todays card and so this one in lilac and a very pale green.

But the chance for you to win some beautiful blooms to add to your cards is still there so add your name to the list for some Wild Orchid Flowers

This card is using a white base card and then layered with the Enchanted Labels 28 in lilac.

Then I have added two panels from the Vintage Lace Motifs
and added  a Label 20 cut in pale green.

Along the centre of the label I have added in two of the border strips from the Vintage Lace Accents 

This matching Accent and Motif set is available from Save On Hobbies for a really competitive price.  There are other sets available too and they are all gorgeous.

My "Film Crew" and I made two videos yesterday. One was  using Spellbinders - Accents and Motifs 

I always like to buy the matching sets and there are some really pretty ones at Save on Hobbies

The next video will be Matting Basics and it will be available as soon as Griff has finished editing it for you.   And we have several more videos in the pipeline for the next few weeks.

The Fancy Bow is one of them and how to make a Hinged card is another .... so watch this space

Hugs xx

21 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a change for you eh? lol The beautiful bow really sets off another of your gorgeous creations.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Christina. And that bow is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your cards. They are always so beautiful! I have watched your YouTube videos over and over...I bought the Spellbinders you have suggested and I am getting the courage to try out some of your cards! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with the world.
    Annlouise in Hawaii, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Wow! another one of your creations I just love.

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card! I can't wait for the Fancy Bow video as I'm rubbish at making bows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a stunning card Christina xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina just watched the video ,really liked it.Ithought it was great how you mixed the dies must try and do it some time.
    would like more of them please to give us ideas of what to mix.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Christina
    Love todays card, but now there is another die that I need, enchanted labels 28, its beautiful

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christina, Did you have a hard time making this card without all your flower creations? I find when I step out of my comfort zone, my mind goes BLAH BLAH Blah.......I ask my and family, they say they look fine. so I guess my question for you is? Is this a normal thing for a new card maker? Also Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card. The colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina, what another amazing card. I went onto card-making magic yesterday and made up the acetate front card that you did the tutorial on. I was quite pleased with the way my card turned out,although I didn't put on as many flowers as I really wanted. Thank you so much for the tutorials that you have on this site, I just absolutely love them all, and you give me so much inspiration for my card making. You really are a star. Jen :-)
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  12. looking forward to the new videos.this card is gorgeous as usual:)
    hugs adie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elegant card Christina - it's gorgeous. Love your new video & looking forward to the one for fancy bows - my bows are rubbish! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Christina and I would certainly love to earn how to make that fancy bow - my bows used to come out looking strangled until I watched your fab video :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card - the bow is fantastic x please can you do a demo of how to do your bow mine never come out as spectacular as that x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elegant and beautiful!! I love the layers!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW this card is gorgeous Christina. I love this label 28. Just beautiful.

    Anne :)
    anmatt1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that enchanted labels die and the bow is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the tip on saveonhobbies. Just visited the site and nabbed 7 yes 7 bargains. Hurry up Mr postman, I need to play.
    Luv Linda in South Shields

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the card and such a pretty bow! Can't wait to see the new videos...

    Hugs
    Chris B
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...