Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 28, 2012

Traditional Colours ...

I thought I would try a  Christmas card in the traditional  colours for this one ... but I still couldn't resist the urge to  add the "Bling"

The backing paper was a freebie with my monthly magazine subscription and the Poinsettia  was a cheap buy that I took apart and added  German  Glass  Glitter before re-assembling.

I added a silver  spacer behind the red pearly Brad  for the centre, and behind that I used just the outside part of the  Anenome Flower

The border is from the   Lattice Accents  and the swirl is  from the  Belle Rose both from Spellbinders.

I have also added in some wire strands with red beads on them behind the flower.

The  Floral Ovals  have been stamped with the verse and added with foam pads to another oval which has been rotated, and Seam Binding  has been used to make the triple layered bow.

In all the rain that we have had for this Bank Holiday Monday I have made a vidoe instead on a very pretty Christmas Decoration and I will add that tomorrow.... and hope that you will like it.

Hugs xx 





4 comments:

  1. Just love this card! keep up with this great blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christina, as always you come up with the goods, Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I love the gorgeous design and the rich colors:) Fabulous!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...