Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 22, 2012

Heat gun

So yesterday we got started making cards and we got together some of the basics.

One of the things that will help you is a   Heat Gun   and they are all different prices to suit your particular budget.

This is the one I use and it has a dual heat setting.

The little metal stand at the front of the gun will allow you to stand it down without burning the work top

It was not expensive and I use it to heat  embossing powders to give a raised edge to my designs.

I can heat set any stamped images, dry ribbons that have been coloured and Enamel my flowers.

I can also use shrink plastic to make small embellishments .... and if these terms are alien to you then you can always visit Card Making Magic for a more detailed explanation on each subject covered.

There are lots of other ways to use the tool and there are many on the market ... so shop around to get the best one for your money.

Hugs xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...