Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 20, 2012

Un Frogetable ...

I have scheduled lots of posts to go out automatically for the next week as I will be having a short break in Scotland.

My film crew  (Griff)  and I are having a little holiday in Edinburgh as it is somewhere we have wanted to visit for quite some time.

So over the next few days I would like to share some cards that  all  have an element of fun in them.

They are just a few of the ones that are in the   Novelty Cards  section at Card Making Magic.

They are all made from  simple  punched or die cut shapes and children love them.

Why not show them how to make some for their friends and let them give them out for a party or trip somewhere that you have planned for them.

 Mr Frog   is created from oval and circle shapes,  and  has eyes that have been formed from some smaller  punched circles and he is sat in a pool  of water  that is created with Glossy Accents. The mouth is just hand drawn.

You could add any sentiment you have or computer generate some for your use and add them to the card. 

"Couldn't froget your Birthday" .... "Just Hopping by to wish you .... "  ..."Kiss me !"... are some ideas of things to add to bring a smile to the recpients face.... and then they won't   froget  you either !

And I am keeping my fingers crossed that these post all go out as planned ... Back on the 27th

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. I love it it is brilliant x
    I hope you have a lovely time and that you and your film crew are relaxing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! Enjoy your trip-safe travels!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...