Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 25, 2012

Piglet Card

I really love this little   Piglet Card   as it seems so cheerful to me and I made it for a neighbours birthday as she adores and collects Pigs... and she loved it.

The sentiment was computer generated and inked around the fancy edge and added to the card with foam pads.

Googly eyes are always a fun element to add to this novelty type of card and they are so cheap to buy.

The curly tail has been created by wrapping some pink coated wire around a BBQ stick and glued to the back of the piglet.

Stand him in some mud to wallow in and he will feel right at home.

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my..this is adorable!! I love the adorable face and awesome sentiment:) Have a GREAT wknd!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. another brilliant card you are so clever to think of all these fun ideas x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...