Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 19, 2012

Quad Easel Card

This one is really special and it is the card that was actually mentioned on Create and Craft TV by Hunkydory.

The demonstrator  (Ruth)  said she had got the inspiration for the  Quad Easel Card card from "Christina"

It certainly created a stir as people were emailing me asking if I was the Christina that had been mentioned, because they had seen the card on my website ... and at that time I didn't know.
So of course I had to find out and spoke to Ruth herself and she said she had got the inspiration from Card Making Magic.

I explained that it was my wesbsite and I went down to meet Ruth later in the month.  I often go into the shop in Preston for some of the lovely goodies that they have in there.

Cardcraft Plus  is the name and they  will send you  a  catalogue that is well worth browsing through.

So here is the card and the link at the top of the page will take you through to the written instructions ... 
but on there is also  a    video tutorial    that is very easy to follow, and I hope you will enjoy it.

There has also been added a "Tutorials" title at the top of the Blog and there you will find a list of some of the tutorials that I have on the website.

None of them are long so why not get your favorite brew and take a look and see if you woud like to try some of them for yourself.

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. You are a "Rock Star" Congratulations... you really do amazing and inspiring work that is so original...I do not have any crafting on the T V here in the Northeast USA.. You should have your own show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Christina..this is fabulous!! I love this type easel card:) You are so very talented amd just love your creations! TFS!
    Congratulations on being mentioned at Create and Craft TV-how exciting:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...