Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 30, 2012

I'm going to this wedding....

I have made several wedding cards over the last few weeks for other people but this is one that has been made for me to take to a wedding I am going to in June.

I kept this one rather sedate as I am also making one for the Grooms Mother to take ... and she wants hers to be elaborate  in a white on white colour scheme... so watch this space and I will show it to you when it is made.

This one is cream and once again the Bitty Blossoms have been used to create the flowers and the leaves.

The backgound does not show up very well in the photos.

But  both the card base and the box lid  have been embossed with the So Trendy M-bossabilities Folder

The panels behind the sentiment are two different sizes of the Fleur Di Lis Squares and the sentiment itself has been stamped onto cream, heat embossed in clear powder and cut with the Lacy Circles

The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and the trail is from Want2Scrap 

I am just hoping that the  weather will be kind on that day and no ...... I am not wearing a hat !!


Hugs xx


5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. They will be delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Christina! Yor flowers are amazing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, This card is gOrgeous, as are all of your cards. I am a long time fan and just want to say Thank you so much for all of the great cards, videos & tutorials. I am so inspired by all you do and just love your new studio! Have a great day! Hugs Lori (USA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING card!! Love the gorgeous flowers!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so beautiful...love the sparkle!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...