Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 01, 2012

Blog Hop is closed

That was my first ever Blog hop and it was so good to take part. It has brought me 20 new followers so ...  Hello ladies and it's good to have you on board.

The draw is now closed and so no more comments will be included. I will add the two days as one and the draw for the stamps will take place later today. I will let you know the winners name tomorrow.

Earlier in the Blog I added a card that had been featured in one of the Spellbinder Videos

When I made that card I just added an everyday sentiment but I liked it so much I decided to turn it into another Christening Card for my Great Granddaughter  Isabella.


I added her names to the front of the card and a lovely verse inside and I was very pleased with the result... and of course it had to have a box with it, so I carried the theme of the card through to the front.

I'm sorry to repeat myself with cards but I love this card and it is for my daughter (Grandmother) to give at the Christening later this Month... I know these cards will be treasured and shown to Isabella when she is old enough to understand.

And now I am off to the hairdresser to get a trim and then this evening I am going out for dinner to my favorite restaurant. Mmmm Mmmm!

Hugs Christina xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I like colors and all details. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft elegant and beautiful as usual..love how you peronalized it... Isabella is so lucky to have such a talented Great Grandmother!! I can't wait to see your hair..gotta love Skype!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...