Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 26, 2012

My First Challenge ...

The world is full of firsts and new things to do.  This was my first time at Blogging and  it was  a first when I decided to start my Website  and that is almost three yeras old now.

So the other day I tried my first Blog Hop, and this is the first card I have entered into a Blog Challenge. 

The challenge is with   Just Us Girls Challenge Blogspot  and it is challenge  #125  to create a project that features flowers, ribbons and buttons. 

So how close to the title of my Blog is that ....so I just had to try it didn't I????

I have entered a card and it is another one of the  Tag Cards  featured a few days ago.  The green one on that page also has the same ingredients but this one is in my favorite colours pink, pink, pink!!

And it suits my style of cardmaking with all the "Bling" it can take




The flowers on this card are from  Wild Orchid Crafts  The ribbon is Oraganza and the button is added to the bow with Bakers Twine.

 The papers are all from my "Stash" as is the doily in the background and of course the Hatpin sneaked it's way in to complete the look .

So wish me luck on my first trip into challenges.

Hugs Christina xx

9 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I love your work. I peaked through your blog and saw the flowers and hatpins you make, you are very talented.
    xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to challenge world -- once you start you will become addicted. Your card with the tag is gorgeous -- thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a stunning card, some lucky person will be very happy.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to our JUGs challenges! We are so glad you played along and what a first challenge project you've created! This is very pretty! I love all the flowers, ribbons, and buttons you've added! So pretty in pink for sure! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is breath taking... I am speechless and that don't happen much, hehe.. you should be chic of the week..everyweek! lol lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! You rocked the challenge! I'm so glad you choose to play along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards always inspire me. This one is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...