Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines' Day

I hope you have all had a good day so far and got lots of Valentines from the one you love.

Griff loved his card but the first thing he said was ...." Some woman has left me a card,  I think she must know my wife though coz she's left me one of hers" 

I got my card at breakfast,  along with some flowers and an invitation to dine out this evening..... of course I said Yes ... and so the diet will have to start tomorrow ..... again!

But it has pride of place ... alongside the one he bought for me on top of the TV.




Now I hope you like this very beautiful lady .....  her name is Maude Doodlebun , and she is from  Just Inklined 

You will find many fabulous images there for you to download and colour in.... my favourite section is the "Wrinklies" they are just a wonderful set of fun characters ... for people of a certain age!

Maude has been coloured with Promarkers and I have used Glossy Accents on her glasses. Once it is dry it shines and looks like the lenses.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts  and they are a selection of Cherry Blossom,  10mm and 25mm white roses,  and some blue and white flowers that I don't know the name of.

The leaves are punched from the Ash Branch punch from   Leonie Em   You will find them in the product section under Extra large punches.

The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and there are several different ones all on one sheet.  This one says ... Believe that you are wonderful..."   and I think that Maude is just that!!

Hugs Christina xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...